Dream as if youll live forever, and live as if youll die today..

Monday, October 31, 2011

i couldnt help myself....



being in China = best experience of my life. I love every minute here, and get so so sad when i think about leaving. there is one thing that cheers me up when i get sad though. and that is FOOD! hahha oh dear, how sad is that? i actually really like most of the food here. wev been really blessed to have really good dinner every night, and decent food at our school. Buuuut wouldnt you get sick of rice and vegetables all the time?
i just know im gonna gain like 30 pounds when i get home, because im gonna be way to over excited to see these foods that i miss oh so much!....
















someone will need to help me control myself

2 comments:

  1. prepare for the feast of st. mandy's return => dec 19th we will eat EVERYTHINGGGG (and taco bell, of course!)

    ReplyDelete