Dream as if youll live forever, and live as if youll die today..

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

happy list

todays list of things that makes me happy

1. snickers and icecream
2. figuring out that toothpaste on mosquito bites= cure to the itching
3. chatting with my family and friends as if theres not an ocean between us
4. laughing till my tummy hurts
5. knowing that my favorite holidays are just around the corner
6. listening to the Weepies and Pedro the lion. maybe they are all i want to listen to as of late
7. bins of fresh flowers at the market
8. the feeling of the wind in my hair when riding my bike. finally, its cooling down!
9. planning our next vacation...Beijing!
10. hearing the kids yell "teecha mahndee!" every morning
11. playing charades with the people here, trying to communicate.
12. staying up way to late with april laughing at the dumbest things
13. modern family
14. looking like a fool learning kungfu




1 comment: