Dream as if youll live forever, and live as if youll die today..

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ode to ohio




this weekend someone made a joke about my home...OHIO. noooooow i know i make mean jokes about this state a lot, but im allowed. its MY home. no one else can do that! i laughed at first of course, but then i secretly got pretty excited to go back to that sorry state.

this is my ode to ohio

Heres to my 2 favorite winter places. Hocking Hills national park and the Columbus Zoo lights. nothing sets the christmas/winter mood for me quite like these places :)




heres to the pumpkin festival, the Ohio State Fair, the gallery hop, and all the many other festivals and such that i love



heres to the rainy, gloomy weather that consists of about 6/12 of the months in a year! buuut along with it comes my favorite rainbows




heres to my family, and my amazing parents who i cant wait to see in just 2 weeks! ill be spending christmas with each and every one of them, im so excited for us all to be together!



heres to the Buckeyes. because what would ohio be without them?!




heres to the beautiful fall weather it brings me each and every year with all the awesome colors



heres to Cedar Point. just about the only attraction for visitors



and heres to my ohio friends, who i love oh so much and have missed!





im getting pretty excited to be back in ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment