Dream as if youll live forever, and live as if youll die today..

Saturday, December 3, 2011

but the fire is so delightful...


Dear Zongshan China,

I really miss the days when it was 90 degrees everyday, and we couldn't go an hour without sweating our butts off.
Now that its down to 65 this is all i wanna do....

and I want to drink hot chocolate 24/7. my craving NEVER goes away

I know what your thinking.
Its only 65 here. thats supposed to be nice weather right?
Zongshan has confused my body tremendously. were in such a warm area of china and we got used to having that so now that it is even the slightest bit not scolding hot our bodies are in shock!
and were honestly, really cold. wearing boots, scarves, gloves, the whole shabang.
what on EARTH am i going to do when i get back to ohio?!

We used to make fun of the local chinese people here, bundling up and thinking it was chilly when it was like 70. now im one of them.

i have a feeling im going to spend a lot of time in front of my parents fireplace

Dear Ohio,

please be kind this month for my return.

1 comment:

  1. Well so far our Ohio December has been beautiful , the days are chilly but not freezing! And of course we have rain , but what else is new? I wanted to take the kids for a walk the other day, it wasn't cold but just kept sprinkling. Elsye kept looking out the sliding glass door and saying " It's STILL raining Oma!"
    She is sooooo cute! And Jayce is adorbs too.
    So we have been drinking this new hot drink called Choffy , it's dark chocolate (coco) beans , you brew it and it's so delish and good for you! I can't wait for you to try it cuz its better than hot chocolate and much healthier ! Hooray chocolate is incredibly good for you! Haha.
    I can't wait to see your sweet beautiful face. I miss you. Xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete